GLOBAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Article 1: Scope
These Global Terms And Conditions Of Sale (known as "Terms") apply without restriction or reservation to any purchase from the following service:
- Become a member of a private space; as proposed by the service provider to professional clients ("The Clients or the Client") on the site www.startupworld.fr.
- The main characteristics of the services are presented on the site www.startupworld.fr.
- The customer is required to read it before placing any order. The choice and purchase of a service is the sole responsibility of the customer.
These Terms are accessible at any time on the site www.start-upworld.fr and will prevail over any other document.
The customer declares to have read these Terms and to have accepted them by checking the box provided for this purpose before implementing the online order procedure for the site www.start-upworld.fr. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded in the service provider's computer system constitutes proof of all the transactions concluded with the client.
The contact details of the service provider are as follows:
BUSINESS NUMBER: 98052481300014
Customs duties or other local taxes or import duty or state taxes may be eligible.
They will be chargeable and are the sole responsibility of the client.
Article 2: Price
The Services are provided at the current rates shown on the site www.startupworld.fr, when the order is registered by the service provider.
The prices are expressed, by community, with and without taxes according to the currency and law of the country concerned.
The prices take into account any reductions which may be granted by the Service Provider on the site www.start-upworld.fr.
These prices are firm and cannot be revised during their validity period, but the service provider reserves the right, outside the validity period, to modify the prices at any time.
The prices do not include the processing, shipping, transport and delivery costs, which are invoiced in addition, under the conditions indicated on the site and calculated before placing the order.
The payment requested from the customer corresponds to the total amount of the purchase, including these costs.
An invoice is drawn up by the service provider and given to the customer when the requested services are provided.
Article 3: Orders
It is up to the Customer to select on the www.start-upworld.fr site the services they wish to order, according to the following methods:
- The customer must have an account where he has entered his contact details and be connected to it.
- He arrives on a page which tells him that to become a member of the space in question, he must pay and accept these Global Terms And Conditions Of Sale.
- After validation of the information, the order will be considered final and will require payment from the customer according to the terms provided.
- The sale will only be considered valid after full payment of the price.
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the accuracy of the order and immediately report any errors.
- Any order placed on the site www.start-upworld.fr constitutes the formation of a contract concluded at a distance between the customer and the service provider.
- The service provider reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
- The Customer can follow the progress of his order on the site.
Article 4: Payment conditions
The price is paid by secure payment, in the following ways:
- Payment by credit card
- The price is payable in cash by the Customer, in full on the day of placing the order.
- Payment data is exchanged in encrypted mode using the protocol defined by the relevant payment service provider involved in banking transactions carried out on the www.start-upworld.fr website.
The payments made by the customer will only be considered final after the actual collection of the sums due, by the service provider.
The service provider will not be required to provide the services ordered by the customer if the latter does not pay the full price under the conditions indicated above.
Article 5: Provision of Services
All services ordered by the customer will be provided in the following manner:
- Become a member of a space for sharing information between members.
- The mentioned services will be provided within a maximum of 2 days from the final validation of the customer's order, under the conditions provided for in these TERMS to the address indicated by the customer when ordering on the site www.start-upworld.fr.
- The service provider undertakes to make its best efforts to provide the services ordered by the customer, within the framework of an obligation of means and within the times specified above.
- If the services ordered have not been provided within 2 days after the indicative date of supply, for any reason other than force majeure or the fact of the customer, the sale of the services may be resolved at the written request of the customer under the conditions provided for in articles L2162, L 216-3 and L 241-4 Consumer Code.
- The sums paid by the customer will then be returned to him at the latest within fourteen days following the date of termination of the contract, to the exclusion of any compensation or deduction.
- In the event of a specific request from the client concerning the conditions for the provision of services, duly accepted in writing by the provider, the costs linked to this will be subject to specific additional invoicing at a later date.
- In the absence of reservations or complaints expressly expressed by the customer upon receipt of the services, these will be deemed to comply with the order, in quantity and quality.
- The customer will have a period of one week from the provision of the Services to make complaints by email, with all the supporting documents relating thereto, to the service provider.
- No complaint can be validly accepted in the event of non-compliance with these formalities by the customer.
- The service provider will reimburse or rectify as soon as possible and at its expense, services for which the lack of conformity has been duly proven by the client.
Article 6: Right of withdrawal
According to the terms of article L221-18 of the consumer code "The consumer has a period of fourteen days to exercise his right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance, following a telephone canvassing or outside establishment, without having to justify its decision or to bear other costs than those provided for in articles ", L.221-23 to L.221-25. The period mentioned in the first paragraph runs from the day:
1. The conclusion of the contract, for contracts for the provision of services and those mentioned in article L221-4.
2. On receipt of the goods by the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier, designated by him, for contracts for the sale of goods.
For contracts concluded outside the establishment, the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal from the conclusion of the contract.
In the case of an order relating to several goods delivered separately or in the case of an order of a good made up of lots or multiple pieces whose delivery is staggered over a defined period, the period runs from receipt from last good or lot or from the last piece.
For contracts providing for the regular delivery of goods for a defined period, the period runs from the receipt of the first good. " The right of withdrawal can be exercised online using the attached withdrawal form and also available on the site or any other declaration, unambiguous, expressing the will to withdraw and in particular by postal mail addressed to Provider using the postal or email contact details indicated in ARTICLE 1 of these TERMS. In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned period, only the price of the services ordered is reimbursed.
The reimbursement of the sums actually paid by the customer will be made within 14 days of receipt by the service provider of the notification of the customer's withdrawal.
Article 7: Responsibility of the Provider - Warranties
The service provider warranties, in accordance with legal provisions and without additional payment, the customer against any lack of conformity or hidden defect, arising from a defect in the design or performance of the services ordered under the conditions and according to the following terms relating to legal warranties :
1. Article L217-4 of the consumer code: “The seller is required to deliver goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
He is also responsible for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when the latter has been charged to him by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility. "
2. Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code: "The goods comply with the contract: a. If it is suitable for the use normally expected of a similar good and, if applicable:
i. If it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model.
ii. If it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect in view of the public statements made by the seller, by the producer or by his representative, in advertising or labelling.
b. Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special purpose sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted. "
3. Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code: “The action resulting from the lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods. "
4. Article L217-16 of the Consumer Code:
"When the buyer requests from the seller, during the course of the commercial warranties granted to him during the acquisition or repair of movable property, a repair covered by the warranties, any period of immobilization at least seven days are added to the duration of the remaining warranty.
This period runs from the buyer's request for intervention or the provision for repair of the goods in question, if this provision is after the request for intervention. " In order to assert their rights, the client must inform the service provider, in writing (email or post), of the existence of defects or lack of conformity.
The service provider will reimburse, rectify or have it rectified (as far as possible) the services deemed defective as soon as possible and at the latest within 1 week following the establishment by the provider of the defect or defect. This reimbursement can be made by bank transfer or check.
The provider's warranties is limited to the reimbursement of services actually paid for by the client.
The service provider cannot be held responsible or faulty for any delay or nonperformance resulting from the occurrence of a case of force majeure usually recognized by French case law.
The services provided through the provider's website www.start-upworld.fr comply with the regulations in force in France.
The provider cannot be held liable in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country in which the services are provided, that it is up to the client, who is solely responsible for the choice of the services requested, to check this legislation.
Article 8: Personal data
The customer is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the services and their realization and their delivery, as well as their transmission to third parties involved in the provision of the services.
This personal data is collected only for the performance of the service contract.
8.1 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data which is collected on the site www.start-upworld.fr are the following:
- Account opening When creating the customer / user account: names, first names, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Payment as part of the payment of the services offered on the site www.startupworld.fr, it records financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the customer / user.
8.2 RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is reserved for the sole use of the service provider and its employees.
8.3 DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is the service provider, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and from May 25, 2018 of regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data. This service provider can be contacted anytime by email: email@example.com.
8.4 LIMITATION OF PROCESSING
Unless the customer expressly agrees, his personal data is not used for advertising or marketing purposes.
8.5 DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The service provider will keep the data thus collected for a period of 5 years, covering the time of limitation of the applicable contractual civil liability.
8.6 SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The provider implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the service provider cannot ensure the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
8.7 IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOMER AND USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations, about personal data rights, applicable to www.start-upworld.fr site, the customers have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data concerning them as follows: By logging into their account, they can delete it.
- They can delete their account by writing to the e-mail address indicated in article 8.3 "Data controller".
- They can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the address indicated in article 8.3 "data controller".
- If the personal data held by the service provider is inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information by writing to the address indicated in article 8.3 "Data controller".
- They can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws by writing to the address indicated in article 8.3 "Data controller".
- They can also request the portability of data held by the provider to another provider.
- Finally, they can oppose the processing of their data by the provider. These rights, if they do not oppose the purpose of the processing, can be exercised by sending a request by post or email to the person in charge of processing whose contact details are given above.
The controller must provide a response within a maximum of one month.
In case of refusal to grant the customer's request, the latter must be justified.
The customer is informed that in case of refusal, he can lodge a complaint with the CNIL (3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 PARIS) or seize a judicial authority.
The customer can be invited to tick a box under which he agrees to receive emails of an informative and advertising nature from the provider.
He will always be able to withdraw his agreement at any time by contacting the service provider (contact details above) or by following the unsubscribe link.
Article 9: Intellectual property
The content of the site www.start-upworld.fr is the property of the Seller and its partners and is protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property. Any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and may constitute an offense of counterfeiting.
Article 10: Applicable law - Language
These TERMS and the operations arising therefrom are governed by and subject to French law. These TERMS are written in French and English.
If they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 11: Disputes
For any complaint, please contact customer service at the service provider's postal or email address indicated in ARTICLE 1 of these TERMS.
The customer is informed that he can in any event have recourse to conventional mediation, to existing sectoral mediation bodies or to any alternative method of dispute resolution (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute.
All disputes to which the purchase and sale operations concluded in application of these TERMS and which have not been the subject of an amicable settlement between the seller or by mediation, will be submitted to the competent courts under the conditions of law common.
Annex 1: Cancellation form
Date ____________________ This form must be completed and returned only if the customer wishes to withdraw from the order placed on www.start-upworld.fr except exclusions or limits to the exercise of the right of withdrawal according to the applicable Global Terms And Conditions Of Sale .
To Start-Up WORLD, I hereby notify the withdrawal from the contract for the order of the service below:
- Order from (indicate date) : ...........................................................
- Order number : ...........................................................
- Client name : ...........................................................
- Customer address : ...........................................................
Signature of the client (only in case of notification of this form on paper)